Rooted in Christian belief, our vision for every member of this school community is to feel valued and respected, regardless of age, gender, sexuality, race, faith, belief or ability. Through developing a love of learning, each individual will have the opportunity to reach their full potential and aspire to become the person they were born to be.
As a school family, at the heart of the community, we aim to reflect our vision which will enable our children to:
- Be happy, confident and challenged.
- Prepare for later life.
- Be enquiring and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude to each other and the environment.
- Be cooperative, tolerant and supportive.
… and in partnership with parents enable all adults in the school community to:
- Provide an excellent and distinctive curriculum including a wide variety of stimulating academic, faith, dramatic, sporting and musical experiences.
- Aspire to inspirational teaching to ensure everyone reaches their greatest potential.
- Be united in respect and support for children, parents and community.
Kirk Fenton Primary School is located in the center of the historic North Yorkshire farming village of Church Fenton. The village has a thriving, friendly community and is located near to the market towns of Tadcaster and Selby. The location offers the benefits and tranquillity of a rural community, as well as being within easy travelling distance of the commercial and cultural opportunities of the nearby cities of Leeds and York, as well as great places of historical interest and heritage. To find out more about the village of Church Fenton, visit the Church Fenton web site.