- red sweatshirt / red cardigan (school badge available)
- white polo shirt (school badge available)
- black trousers / black tailored shorts / black skirt / black pinafore dress
- red tights or white socks with dress / skirt
- black socks with trousers / shorts
- black school shoes / black ankle boots (no heels)
- wellies to be left in school
- red or black hair accessories (hair bands, clips, bobbles)
Summer School Uniform (Easter-July) only:
- red and white gingham summer dress
- black shorts (school badge available)
- black joggers (school badge available)
- white crew neck t-shirt (school badge available)
- red hooded sweatshirt (school badge available)
- white sports socks
- black sports trainers
- red school summer cap with school badge
- red school logo book bag
- red school jacket (school badge available)
- red winter hat with school badge
- Named water bottle
Items with the school badge are available from our uniform supplier.
It is not necessary for pupils to wear items with the school badge so long as the colour scheme is kept to and items do not have branded logos on them. Items of school uniform can often be more affordable if bought from the supermarket and this is acceptable.
Also second hand uniform is available for free through the school office.
No jewellery (except watches) should be worn in the interests of safety. Watches must be removed during PE. If ears are pierced, only studs are acceptable. Children will not be allowed to wear earrings for PE and need to be capable of removing them and putting them back in themselves. Makeup and nail polish are not to be worn.